They are designed to meet precise tolerance requirements and incorporate proprietary features that enhance durability and drilling speed, while improving ease of use.
- Uniformly brazed carbide inserts result in longer bit life
- Most bits contain a centering tip that facilitates easy spot drilling
- Chromium-nickel-molybdenum steel alloy body ensures hammering quality and extended service life
- Heat-treatment procedures and shot-peened finish increase surface hardness, drilling speed, reduces drill bit wear and improves resistance to bending forces
- Drill bits conform to ANSI Standard B212.15
Simpson StrongTie 1/2"x12" Straight Shank Drill Bit (for Drills w/ Hammer Function)