They are designed to meet precise tolerance requirements and incorporate proprietary features that enhance durability and drilling speed, while improving ease of use. Regular and Quad Head® bit tip, solid-tipped and Titen Turbo™ screw hex-bit configurations are available.
Fits all current and older SDS-plus® rotohammers from AEG, Black & Decker, Bosch, DeWalt, Hitachi, Hilti, Kango, Makita, Metabo, Milwaukee, Porter Cable, Ramset, Red Head, Ryobi and Skil.
- Uniformly brazed carbide inserts result in longer bit life
- Most bits contain a centering tip that facilitates easy spot drilling
- Chromium-nickel-molybdenum steel alloy body ensures hammering quality and extended service life
- Heat-treatment procedures and shot-peened finish increase surface hardness, drilling speed, reduces drill bit wear and improves resistance to bending forces
- Drill bits conform to ANSI Standard B212.15
Additional Features for select SDS-plus bits:
- Chisel-shaped drill-bit head penetrates the material and directs concrete dust into the multi-flute spiral
- Patented, high-volume, multi-flute spiral quickly channels concrete dust from the hole to improve drilling speed
- 4 x 90° head geometry crushes through rebar and prevents sticking in reinforced concrete
All the features of single cutter bits and the quad-head dual-cutter are designed to improve durability and drilling speed. The high-volume, double-helix design of the quad-head bit comes with the patented, high-performance, reinforced core flute to maximize energy transfer.